Monday, October 18, 2010

A Few Fall Essentials

Deep red/Burgundy lips are perfect for fall and winter.
I picked up the new Mac Pro longwear Lipcreme in Made to Last. Its very pigmented and lasts for hours. Its also quit staining which I like. The next shade I want to purchase is Sweet ever after. These retail for $16.00


I love love love Bath & Body Works Candles. I was so excited to drive over and smell all the fall scents. I literally was there for an hour smelling all of them over and over again. I finally decided on Cranberry Woods and my mom choose Autumn. They are amazing! Cranberry woods is the sweeter scent out of the two and Autumn smells just like apples and has a subtle spice scent. Its the perfect combination!
  

I love to burn my candles at night while I'm catching up on all my favorite blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment