Tuesday, July 26, 2011

HOUSTON

A peak into our weekend trip to Houston, Texas
A bit of the skyline
Reading on the way over to Houston
The Galleria=Heaven. Tons of designer stores in there. I of course could only admire the designer shops from afar. But I did get a couple of basics at Zara. It was actually my first time shopping there and it is now my favorite store!! I need to save up my $$$$$ so next time I can get more!
Dylan's Candy Bar inside the Galleria. This baby version of the store will do until I get to go to the main store in NYC!
Bought some sweets to take home to my brothers. How cute is this bag?!?!
Driving through the Bel Air neighborhood of Houston. I'll take this house!!
Mongolian beef, chicken & shrimp
After lunch we came to House of Pies. When my dad lived in Houston during half of his college years. He and his friends would go to house of pies all the time. Brings back good memories for him.
and this pie brings back good memories for me! THE BEST PIE EVER EVER EVER! Great recommendation dad :)

Next trip: Santa Fe, New Mexico!
We leave tomorrow at 6 a.m. and I have NOTHING packed. Since we will be gone a little over a week, I need to decide what clothes, shoes and jewelery to bring. If you are anything like me this wont be an easy task.

No comments:

Post a Comment