Friday, December 16, 2011

the perfect black boots


 So I'm sitting in bed right now lusting over these Steve Madden Spinnner Boots. Now just a week ago before the semester ended, I was whining about being sleep deprived. Now that I have all the time in the world to sleep, I can't seem to go to bed at a reasonable hour. It is now 2 a.m. and what am I doing? window shopping! Yeah, not the best idea when you only have a mere $6 dollars to your name. Anyway, back to these beauts. I NEED these in my life and I'll explain why. Firstly, I don't own a pair of black shoes, that alone is completely unacceptable. Secondly, I am now 20 and I think its about time that I use a shoe with a little bit of a heel. Now I realize these only have a 2 inch heel but I can't walk in heels gracefully so I've got to start somewhere! Lastly, Unlike the taupe suede boots I have now, leather is pretty durable so I wont have to worry about ruining them when it rains.

 Now I know what you are thinking. These shoes are very similar to the TopShop Ambush boots that have been all the rage on YouTube and the blogosphere. I loved those when I saw them and now I have fallen for these. Only thing with the TopShop boots is that there is no way for me to see them in person to try on. Now with these boots, the only thing keeping me from them is $140 and a 5 mile drive to the mall. Plus Steve Madden shoes have always been good to me.

Unfortunately, I would ask Santie for these but I've already mailed him my list. ;) Since there are only 9 days till Christmas I have a hunch that he has finished all my Christmas shopping. ah what's a girl to do in such a dilemma *sigh* Late night online browsing is never a good idea....

No comments:

Post a Comment