Sunday, November 21, 2010

LUSH-IOUS HOLIDAY HAUL

ohhh how I love lush! I can't stop obsessing. Once again I made my way down to my closest lush. Which unfortunately is an hour away but GOOD NEWS! a lush store is opening in my city in January!..YES YES YES!!! I'm anxiously waiting for that but in the mean time I had to go get my hands on some of the holiday items. Last year I went a bit crazy and bought much more then I could actually use. I still have a whole drawer and three jars filled with last years holiday goodies. So when I went this time I knew exactly what I was going to get and the only thing I repurchased from my last years picks is snow fairy of course. Everything else I've never used before so I'm very happy I have them. I'll be doing a seperate review on the skincare products. But heres what I got!

Snow fairy shower gel
Iced Wine shower jelly
Coalface Cleanser
Tea tree water toner
Angels Delight-Isn't this the prettiest soap you've ever seen?!
Snowcake Soap-I'm using this now and I'm in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment