Friday, November 5, 2010

A Tartan Tale

Mac Holiday Collection 2010: A Tartan Tale

Initially I did not care for the Tartan print. To be quite honest I hated it and did not plan on buying anything. Until I actually dropped by the MAC counter and saw it in person. It was love at first site. Well, that's a large bit of an exaggeration but I really did start to like it. I looked at the collection, went home, got online, and did some research. Of course I went straight to Temptalia. (click to go to the website) So I spent an almost embarrassing amount of time reading up on everything. I wrote down my favorites and a couple of days later I was at MAC. I decided on these two items. I felt these were my must haves items. and I'm happy to say I chose wisely. As many of you know it is so easy to get overwhelmed at these large collections. Well here they are. :)

Vain and Glorious Lip bag: I spent quit a while deciding between the two lips bags. I finally decided on this one, mostly because of baby sparks dazzleglass. I've read and heard a lot about this color, and for some reason I never bought it. Also the lipstick that comes in this set seemed to be a better choice for everyday use. The other lipstick in the other set was a bit to dark and although it is a gorgeous color, I already have a good amount of darker colors. Mellow Mood Lipstick is a color I would get the most use out of. So I'm very pleased with this purchase.


Radiant Jewels Dazzleglass Creme: I absolutely love Radiant Jewels Dazzleglass Creme. It is a gorgeous color, and very pigmented. I naturally have pretty pigmented lips so a lot of the time I have trouble with colors showing up properly. This one is an exception. It lasting power gets an A in my book. The name suites it so well. I adore this and recommend it to anyone. But hurry run out and get this before it runs out. I got lucky and bought the last one at my counter.

I miiiiight go back for a couple more items. But if I decide to be good and don't go back for more. I'm happy to say I adore the things I bought. Write to you soon! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment