Friday, September 23, 2011

a glimpse into my week

LOVE LOVE LOVE this necklace I feel like I actually wear it too much! It's from Nordstrom BP. They have beautiful statement necklaces and I want, no not want, I NEED more.
L'OREAL VOLUMINOUS CARBON BLACK MASCARA. NUFF SAID. 
(ignore my brows. threading appointment soon)
My first Butter London Polishes! Ultas Tuesday deal was buy one get one free. Made my week!
OPI Lucerne-tainly look marvelous. Seriously a gorgeous color! I wore it all week and it's even more complex and interesting in person. It has teeny tiny green, silver and pink shimmers. All week and all day I found myself staring at my nails. I kid you not! OBSESSED.
 My brothers cookie cake! He turned 17 on Thursday! I swear I feel like I was 17 just the other day! how the heck is he 17 now, how is this happening so fast! blows my mind. lol Anyway his birthday is beginning of the celebrations and holidays for the rest of the year! September: his birthday & the first days of fall. October: My youngest brothers birthday & Halloween. November: My birthday & Thanksgiving. December: Semester ends & Christmas. January: New Years. AHH LOVE this time of year!!  LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL!
I LOVE where I live. Even though I drive by this almost every single day I still find myself oohing and awing at how beautiful it is. It never gets old and even though I've lived here all my life I still appreciate this city more and more everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment