Thursday, September 15, 2011

Missoni for Target

A few things I bought from the collection



My shopping experience at Target was cool, calm, and collected but only because I went too late in the day. (1:00 p.m.) While I was there I heard several women asking for the collection, only to be pointed to empty racks and shelves. People who went early in the morning wiped em all out. Luckily I got everything I planned on buying. Other then what I got, I was really only interested in the home decor and kitchenware. I didn't even have the option to decide whether or not I would buy other things since it was ALL gone.

I don't think any one could have predicted the madness on that day. I feel since the line was so highly promoted and advertised that everyone, even people who don't normally follow fashion wanted a piece of some zig-zag. In the past, designer collaborations have really never received the same response. After the success of this collection, I hope this prompts even more amazing designers to jump on, well, beg for the chance to collaborate with Target. It's big business! Anyway I had a fun time anticipating the collection and it was a fun little way to liven up my week!

1 comment:

  1. Jalouse!! I live in France, we don't have Target here :(

    x

    ReplyDelete